Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cleopatra's Daughter By: Vicky Alvear Shecter


Book Summary:

(Warning: This is the story of Cleopatra's Daughter Selene NOT Cleopatra even though Cleopatra does appear a few times in the begging of the book)

This book was sooooooo amazing!!! I became addicted and obsessed with this book, staying up till 3am reading nonstop. While reading I would have posted more updates on goodreads, but I knew for a fact that I was never going to be able to pull myself away from the book long enough to do so. I liked this version of Selene even though it is a version that relishes more in the royal perks than others that I have read about. This story is very well written and Vicky Alvear Shecter does a fantastic job at drawing the reader into the story and really knows how to make you believe that you are in the book (I love it when authors can accomplish that well). This book is great and I highly recommend it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment